Saturday to Saturday, located at The Homestead, 2
Woodbridge Road, Glen Arbor. $1200 weekly rate - Memorial Day-Labor Day, off season - $150 per night, $175 per night - holidays, three night minimum off season.
This beautifully located 1 bedroom / 1 bath home is in the heart of South Village at The Homestead, America's Freshwater Resort. Literally minutes away from all that Glen Arbor and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore has to offer, and steps away from The Homestead restaurants, deli & grocery store, salon & spa, gym ,hiking trails, folf course, ski hill and Lake Michigan, this is the place to relax and enjoy the convenience of an in-town, 'Up North' getaway!
This condo features a king size bed and full bath, with jacuzzi tub and separate shower off the master bedroom. There is a queen sofa-sleeper in the living room as well as a wood burning fireplace. ALL bed, bath and kitchen linens are provided. The fully equipped kitchen has all appliances and a stacked washer & dryer in the pantry. The patio off the kitchen leads to groomed trails throughout the resort for leisurely morning or evening strolls. And you're walking distance to the Friday night Beach Bards, an old fashioned 'hootenanny' on the Leelanau School campus, complete with bonfire!
Take the M-22 tour and visit our welcoming sister communities of Empire, Leland (& historic Fishtown), Lake Leelanau, Suttons Bay and Northport. Traverse City is only 25 minutes due east and has a bustling downtown, filled with unique shops and gourmet and casual restaurants. Live entertainment is never far away in our summer playground and winery tours are an excellent way to see the county and sample some award winning spirits from knowledgeable and oft-times colorful vintners! Hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing, fishing, horseback riding, berry picking,antiqueing, festival-going...the list goes on and on. We even have one of the last drive-in movie 'theaters' in the country! And in the winter, experience the magic of the Homestead in all her Christmas glory! All point to a relaxing place to catch your breath and settle in for a vacation to remember!
and criteria that apply to each rental home:
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Weekly rate does not include MI sales tax, cleaning fee, or processing fee.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, Cashiers or Personal Check.
- Cancellation Policy: Must cancel 90 days in advance to receive a full refund. Full refund given if home is re-rented.
- Security Deposit Options: A) $48 non-refundable deposit which will give you $3000 worth of vacation rental damage insurance for the duration of your stay, or B) $500 refundable deposit after your stay is complete. Deposit is due at the time of making the reservation.
|Month Available|| Weeks Available - Saturday-Saturday|